[Q] Problem with enabling WiFi

Tip us?

qkdfler
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Problem with enabling WiFi

Hey guys,
I've got a problem with my WiFi-Adapter. That Problem exists now for a few months. When i tap on "enable WiFi" it initializes the WiFi module but after some moments it turns off again. It's definitely a software related problem so pls help me. I've been trying to fix that by my own but I don't know where to begin to fix this. That all began when I used the normal Stock Rom. Currently I'm using an unofficial CM11. The system change didn't change anything. Quite annoying...

In hope for help!

qkdfler

n0p3zz
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkdfler View Post
Hey guys,
I've got a problem with my WiFi-Adapter. That Problem exists now for a few months. When i tap on "enable WiFi" it initializes the WiFi module but after some moments it turns off again. It's definitely a software related problem so pls help me. I've been trying to fix that by my own but I don't know where to begin to fix this. That all began when I used the normal Stock Rom. Currently I'm using an unofficial CM11. The system change didn't change anything. Quite annoying...

In hope for help!

qkdfler
Is your Wifi mac address unavailable,if yes we have same problem,i tried flashing new kdz,and changing numerous roms but problem still persist.
Can you go to system/etc/wifi and see if you got nvram.txt file,mac address is stored there,if that file exist maybe we can fix it
Phone: LG Optimus L9 P760
Rom:Unofficial Cyanogenmod 11[180414]
Baseband: v20h
Scripts:None
Recovery :Clockworkmod Touch 6.0.4.5

My youtube(Tutorials)

My work:
Slim Series for LG Optimus L9 P760
The Following User Says Thank You to n0p3zz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qkdfler
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Hi n0p3zz,
sorry for answering that late. I've been busy a lot so I didn't have time to care about my phone.
So I just looked up what you said and I didn't find that .txt-file. What i found are several .cfg-files. My ROM is CM 11 Unofficial, if that helps you in any way. My problem is that i cant't transfer any files from my Phone to my PC.