5,594,077 Members 46,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Asphalt 8 issue that the game menu was no response even the button was highlighted.

Tip us?

wilson720
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Asphalt 8 issue that the game menu was no response even the button was highlighted.

Asphalt 8 issue that the game menu was no response even the button was highlighted.
Anyone else in the same trouble as me?

wilson720
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich View Post
try to reinstall it
I have tried to reinstall, clear the data, but it still again fault.

wilson720
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have tried to reinstall, clear the data, but it still again fault.

lukatar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
same problem here

romantic_warrior
Old
(Last edited by romantic_warrior; 15th December 2013 at 11:23 AM.) Reason: Edited so that it becomes more understandable for everyone.
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Same problem here.

Have you all changed your device id because of low graphics issue? I think it is because of changing the device id, cuz I also changed it and I m also facing the same problem. Going to try new methods, might work..... I will further post on this issue later as I will find a way to get rid of it

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukatar View Post
same problem here
Just keep on pressing back botton as soon as the music starts while loading, then the exit menu will appear several times, press once again back botton so that exit menu appears over the screen. Wait till your profile image at the back becomes stable. Now ur profile has been loaded. I am using Galaxy Tab 2.7 and the problem is resolved....

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson720 View Post
Anyone else in the same trouble as me?
Just keep on pressing back botton as soon as the music starts while loading, then the exit menu will appear several times, press once again back botton so that exit menu appears over the screen. Wait till your profile image at the back becomes stable. Now ur profile has been loaded. I am using Galaxy Tab 2.7 and the problem is resolved....