[Q] Xperia S led bar policy with Opensemc-U RC2

Tip us?

nrdev
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia S led bar policy with Opensemc-U RC2

Hi,

I just installed the ROM OpenSEMC-U CM 10.1 RC2 on my Sony Xperia S and it seems to be working just fine except for one little thing :
The led bar for the buttons lights up every time I touch the screen whereas it only lit up when hitting the buttons on the offical ROMs.

I already searched the forum and some advised to look for an xposed module that would do this.
I didn't find any.

Do you have a solution ?
I you only have a few information on how it's handled in the system, I could try to build the xposed module myself but I don't know where to find the part of the system handling this functionnality.

I would have posted this in the right development forum but I don't have the rights because I juste created my accout...

Thanks.
Regards.

nrdev
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Up !

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks.

nrdev
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've come across some posts about the sys files controlling the leds :
I've seen you can change the lightning behaviour by changing values affected to the virtual files /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/ ...
The problem is that there are several values I can change and I couldn't find any documentation. For example, I wonder if the file trigger cannot be set to a value for which it only lights up when the buttons are touched and not every time the screen is touched.

Regards.

deepanshunamdeo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrdev View Post
I've come across some posts about the sys files controlling the leds :
I've seen you can change the lightning behaviour by changing values affected to the .
The problem is that there are several values I can change and I couldn't find any documentation. For example, I wonder if the file trigger cannot be set to a value for which it only lights up when the buttons are touched and not every time the screen is touched.

Regards.
i have been facing a problem,i have installed "OpenSEMC-mr2-alpha2"
when i control my brightness the illumination bar light remain full
but in stock ROM when i reduce my brightness the intensity of that illumination bar light also decreases .
it is very annoying if you are doing something in night with low brightness and the illumination bar light is full.
please help

and how to get over these
virtual files /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/ ..
any app use to explore or in cmd prompt

nrdev
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanshunamdeo View Post
i have been facing a problem,i have installed "OpenSEMC-mr2-alpha2"
when i control my brightness the illumination bar light remain full
but in stock ROM when i reduce my brightness the intensity of that illumination bar light also decreases .
it is very annoying if you are doing something in night with low brightness and the illumination bar light is full.
please help

and how to get over these
virtual files /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/ ..
any app use to explore or in cmd prompt
If we can figure out which parameter to change, we can then write into thoses virtual files in the hw-config script file, which sets the parameters right on startup.