SELinux, automounting f2fs card

Tip us?

linedot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default SELinux, automounting f2fs card

Hi.

I have successfully modified my kernel to have f2fs support. I now can mount an f2fs formatted sd card as root in terminal, if the SELinux policy is set to permissive. I want to be able to do this in the enforcing mode, too and I want android to be able to automatically mount the card. I have a couple of questions:

1) Are there any SELinux log files where I can see what exactly was blocked? When I try to mount the card in enforcing mode I just see "Permission Denied"
2) How do I change what SELinux blocks?
3) Most importantly - since for SELinux I can just keep the permissive mode - how can I make android mount the f2fs formatted card automatically? Do I just have to replace some entry in a fstab-like file or do I have to modify more code? Do I need to build f2fs-tools for android?

Sorry if there are obvious answers to the questions - I'm a bit new to this.
My phone is a Galaxy Note 3.

linedot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
bumping for visibility and adding a more general question:

How can I make a directory visible to file managers?
I have my card mounted from the terminal on /mnt/real_sdcard. If I navigate there with a file manager, even with root permissions, I can't see the contents. I can see what's on the card if I use "ls" from the terminal. Also - if I create a folder in /mnt/real_sdcard with the file manager it won't show up in the terminal. It's as if the file manager sees a completely different file system than the terminal. What causes this behaviour?