5,594,564 Members 32,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request for NOTE3 features

Tip us?

ikyorince
Old
(Last edited by ikyorince; 15th December 2013 at 06:11 PM.) Reason: notification alart change
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Request for NOTE3 features

I'm dying to get the new Snote, air-command and the touchwiz, smart-scroll and smart-pause on my T889, but I can't find any MOD for that. I got the new MK7 and it's pretty good. What I need is the features I just stated. Can anyone help me out pleasE???

I see this mod for MK4, I wonder would it work on my MK7? any idea. I've a very slow internet connection. Since it's a pretty big file (548mb), I'll download it only if anyone can give me some hope. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2467810

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikyorince View Post
I'm dying to get the new Snote, air-command and the touchwiz, smart-scroll and smart-pause on my T889, but I can't find any MOD for that. I got the new MK7 and it's pretty good. What I need is the features I just stated. Can anyone help me out pleasE???

I see this mod for MK4, I wonder would it work on my MK7? any idea. I've a very slow internet connection. Since it's a pretty big file (548mb), I'll download it only if anyone can give me some hope. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2467810
Okay there's already several threads on this. Is not easy so patience will be needed. Second requests dunt go on the development section, this is for releases only. So when you port them feel free to post that port in here

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ducter
Old
(Last edited by Ducter; 15th December 2013 at 09:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 185
The ditto n3 ROM in the att section works on our phones just fine. Do some reading in that thread and your on your way. The link you posted is kinda discontinued as those features are now in the ROM, it may still work fine, I haven't tried.
All fear, all pain, all hurt, all grief, all lies, must bow to Jesus' name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ducter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ikyorince
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
Okay there's already several threads on this. Is not easy so patience will be needed. Second requests dunt go on the development section, this is for releases only. So when you port them feel free to post that port in here

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Sorry for posting there, I'm kinda newbie on these.... and thanks, I can keep patience, that's what I'm doing since I bought this phone

ikyorince
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducter View Post
The ditto n3 ROM in the att section works on our phones just fine. Do some reading in that thread and your on your way. The link you posted is kinda discontinued as those features are now in the ROM, it may still work fine, I haven't tried.
I'd wait for a fresh N3 rom for out t889... isn't that better?

Ducter
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikyorince View Post
I'd wait for a fresh N3 rom for out t889... isn't that better?
I ran it for a few days, no problems to speak of. I just prefer AOSP Roms.
All fear, all pain, all hurt, all grief, all lies, must bow to Jesus' name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ducter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ikyorince
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducter View Post
I ran it for a few days, no problems to speak of. I just prefer AOSP Roms.
well, thank you very much brother. Then I'm downloading it right away and give it a shot...........

booma428
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Skynote is another att rom with note 3 features that works for tmob im currently on it.

sent from a note taker
The Following User Says Thank You to booma428 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

newky_nuke
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by booma428 View Post
Skynote is another att rom with note 3 features that works for tmob im currently on it.

sent from a note taker
skynote N3 version was giving me problems. it would make noises whenever i answered the phone and i couldnt hear so i would have to reboot to fix it but after about 3 calls it starts back. but that was before the update. only prob i had on the regular version was my contacts names names not showing in my messaging app. but the show up in the contacts app.
The Following User Says Thank You to newky_nuke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ikyorince
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by booma428 View Post

sent from a note taker
Thanks for u advice but it seems that the ditto N3 is better.....