5,596,235 Members 35,764 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get a solid Note 3 rom working

Tip us?

210euser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Either way I'm uploading the rom from the OP to mega so it's easier to download.

Sent from my phone

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210euser View Post
This thread is just how I got a good working non carrier branded rom going. That's it. It looks like the DN3 team opened up its thread so it might be easier to flash that rom since this guide is pretty much how to use there mods.

Sent from my phone
Glad you did it. I've been attempting with no success for too long. You have the same setup as myself that's why I tried it. I'm hoping it's the TWRP that whorked it up.

Did you have the defaults chosen for everything? That's what I did, no kernel, no modem, (since they we're 7100's).

Downloading the DN3 now to see what's new.

Thanks !
Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

210euser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
Glad you did it. I've been attempting with no success for too long. You have the same setup as myself that's why I tried it. I'm hoping it's the TWRP that whorked it up.

Did you have the defaults chosen for everything? That's what I did, no kernel, no modem, (since they we're 7100's).

Downloading the DN3 now to see what's new.

Thanks !
Since I have a att I just chose the att default except build . prop

Sent from my phone

210euser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Here is the mega mirror https://mega.co.nz/#!DwhC1ArQ!oel3Nf...SfSyWEJlwvrsvk I guess the dropbox link got to many downloads. I'll post it in the OP as well

Sent from my phone

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210euser View Post
Since I have a att I just chose the att default except build . prop

Sent from my phone
Hmmm don't remember if I did that. Still haven't checked new DN3 yet.

Thanks
Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.