Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,421 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] [Huawei U8160/U8180] CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 U8160 Port (14th August 2012)

Tip us?
 
Ripper003
Old
#4541  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 76
Join Date: Oct 2011
Red face Thank you sooooooo much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcham View Post
Thank you so much this worked perfectly! Now I can sell my phone on (even though it's still locked to Vodafone :P)
 
Sachintha chaminda
Old
#4542  
Sachintha chaminda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 291
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kandy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper003 View Post
Thank you so much this worked perfectly! Now I can sell my phone on (even though it's still locked to Vodafone :P)
My pleasure.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
MY WORK


Update Galaxy Y S5360 to KitKat- http://z.gs/1uhd

Visit my site - http://z.gs/1kXt
.

Record 480p video using your vodafone 858 or huawei 8180


Root your vodafone 858 or u8180


[Rom] HR rom for vodafone 858 and huawei u8180

Guide for Rom devs - Here
.


PRESS THANK BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU ! ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 
killwaz
Old
#4543  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 165
Join Date: Dec 2011
hey guys i am trying to connect this device to my TV to watch movies via upnp using 2player app .... anyway to connect it via usb or else?
i have this rom is there a patch i need to flash or anything?
The Following User Says Thank You to killwaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Alberto96
Old
#4544  
Alberto96's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5837
Posts: 3,427
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Modugno (BA)

 
DONATE TO ME
Isnt possible. Hardware limit. You can just see your phone screen via android screencast via adb on pc.

Crossposting isnt allowed on xda

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4
3 Basic Phones --> Nokia 6680 (Chassis and Vibrator KO) --> I-Mate Jama (Bricked and Trashed) --> Nokia 6120 (Chassis KO) --> I-Mate Ultimate 9502 (is back :P) --> Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (best dev machine) --> Samsung C5510 (SOS) --> Huawei U8160/Vodafone Smart (no GPU no Party) --> Alcatel V860/Vodafone Smart II (Stupid Battery ) --> Samsung Galaxy Mini Turbo --> Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos --> Huawei Y300 (MUM) --> Clevo P170SM-A

Current: GT-I9500 => GearCM_CM11


Check here to see all my works



Don't forget to thank me if i helped you, and if you want/can, donate me
 
Brokn.Down
Old
#4545  
Brokn.Down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 219
Posts: 307
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by killwaz View Post
hey guys i am trying to connect this device to my TV to watch movies via upnp using 2player app .... anyway to connect it via usb or else?
i have this rom is there a patch i need to flash or anything?
Click image for larger version

Name:	c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	2222285
 
wakeup12
Old
#4546  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 25
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hello everyone. I plugged an earphone to my mobile, but while plugging it out, the last piece of earphone was broken. Now it always seems like a headphone is plugged (with headphone symbol on the notification bar).

Is there any way to permanently disable earphones so that the sound can come from speakers even though this symbol.

Thanks.
 
Alberto96
Old
#4547  
Alberto96's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5837
Posts: 3,427
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Modugno (BA)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup12 View Post
Hello everyone. I plugged an earphone to my mobile, but while plugging it out, the last piece of earphone was broken. Now it always seems like a headphone is plugged (with headphone symbol on the notification bar).

Is there any way to permanently disable earphones so that the sound can come from speakers even though this symbol.

Thanks.
Maybe disabling headphone support in Audio Management but it needs to be modified in sources :/

Wait, i will check sources and see if its possible.
3 Basic Phones --> Nokia 6680 (Chassis and Vibrator KO) --> I-Mate Jama (Bricked and Trashed) --> Nokia 6120 (Chassis KO) --> I-Mate Ultimate 9502 (is back :P) --> Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (best dev machine) --> Samsung C5510 (SOS) --> Huawei U8160/Vodafone Smart (no GPU no Party) --> Alcatel V860/Vodafone Smart II (Stupid Battery ) --> Samsung Galaxy Mini Turbo --> Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos --> Huawei Y300 (MUM) --> Clevo P170SM-A

Current: GT-I9500 => GearCM_CM11


Check here to see all my works



Don't forget to thank me if i helped you, and if you want/can, donate me
 
killwaz
Old
#4548  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 165
Join Date: Dec 2011
ah well i thought if some guys got OTG working and usb host working then why not possible mhl tv out too >.> this device did what lots higher devices couldn't so far
and i thought why not turn it into a multimedia player or a nexus Q or turn ur normal tv into upnp enabled tv xD anyway i guess that's where it draws its limits
 
Alberto96
Old
#4549  
Alberto96's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5837
Posts: 3,427
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Modugno (BA)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by killwaz View Post
ah well i thought if some guys got OTG working and usb host working then why not possible mhl tv out too >.> this device did what lots higher devices couldn't so far
and i thought why not turn it into a multimedia player or a nexus Q or turn ur normal tv into upnp enabled tv xD anyway i guess that's where it draws its limits
Nope xD This is an hardware limit

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
3 Basic Phones --> Nokia 6680 (Chassis and Vibrator KO) --> I-Mate Jama (Bricked and Trashed) --> Nokia 6120 (Chassis KO) --> I-Mate Ultimate 9502 (is back :P) --> Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (best dev machine) --> Samsung C5510 (SOS) --> Huawei U8160/Vodafone Smart (no GPU no Party) --> Alcatel V860/Vodafone Smart II (Stupid Battery ) --> Samsung Galaxy Mini Turbo --> Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos --> Huawei Y300 (MUM) --> Clevo P170SM-A

Current: GT-I9500 => GearCM_CM11


Check here to see all my works



Don't forget to thank me if i helped you, and if you want/can, donate me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alberto96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
gaga, u8160, u8180, vf858
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes