5,606,588 Members 36,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FIX: Emergency Calls Only Error in Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Tip us?
the_pirate_predator Old
(Last edited by Rixsta; 15th December 2013 at 06:36 PM.) Reason: Aligning the texts
Thanks Meter
Thumbs up FIX: Emergency Calls Only Error in Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

!~~~ SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360 ~~~!

!~~~BUG FIX: Emergency Calls Only Bug ~~~!

Hello Everyone! Many of you might have experienced this error when you are flashing custom ROM on your device. It is the most common bug faced by many devices. I have found a solution to this frequently occurring problem. You don't have to strain yourself by using Odin and flash a new ROM just because your sim did not respond. Aha ! But how ? Its really simple .

Follow the steps carefully:
  1. Download the RadioFix.zip file and ClockWorkMod file attached along with this post.
  2. Copy the files to the root of the sdcard.
  3. Go to recovery mode by holding VOLUME UP + POWER + MENU button simultaneously.
  4. Choose "apply update from sdcard" (if you are using stock recovery) or choose "install zip from sdcard" (if you are using CWM).
  5. After that, select RadioFix.zip and then install it.
  6. After installing, reboot your phone.
  7. Now check whether your network came back.

Advantage:
  • You need not use Odin anymore for this bug
  • No need to download stock ROM
  • Easy to flash
  • Saves Time

I have tested this fix on my phone and it worked like a charm.

You can report any problem occurred during install of this fix to me: ramsudharsanm@gmail.com

*Happy to Help*
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nitzz
Old
(Last edited by Rixsta; 15th December 2013 at 06:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsudharsanm View Post
!~~~ SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360 ~~~!

!~~~BUG FIX: Emergency Calls Only Bug ~~~!

Hello Everyone! Many of you might have experienced this error when you are flashing custom ROM on your device. It is the most common bug faced by many devices. I have found a solution to this frequently occurring problem. You don't have to strain yourself by using Odin and flash a new ROM just because your sim did not respond. Aha ! But how ? Its really simple .

Follow the steps carefully:
  1. Download the RadioFix.zip file and ClockWorkMod file attached along with this post.
  2. Copy the files to the root of the sdcard.
  3. Go to recovery mode by holding VOLUME UP + POWER + MENU button simultaneously.
  4. Choose "apply update from sdcard" (if you are using stock recovery) or choose "install zip from sdcard" (if you are using CWM).
  5. After that, select RadioFix.zip and then install it.
  6. After installing, reboot your phone.
  7. Now check whether your network came back.

Advantage:
  • You need not use Odin anymore for this bug
  • No need to download stock ROM
  • Easy to flash
  • Saves Time

I have tested this fix on my phone and it worked like a charm.

You can report any problem occurred during install of this fix to me: ramsudharsanm@gmail.com

*Happy to Help*

i fixed that bug long ago.. wid my ril fix and kernels wid latest ramdisk.. -_- see my threads in android developmnt section.. u r d biggst noob who doesnt even knw how to create a flashable zip.. i saw ur zip n wont work.. i wont tell u d solution.. remove the link.. i have already reportd it to mods..

Rixsta
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3027
Default Thread Closed

Already fixed, please use the search function. Checked the zip file myself, zip is not packed correctly.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe