5,595,645 Members 45,381 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Questions regarding camera in roms.

Tip us?

oops2001
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Questions regarding camera in roms.

Hello,
I have tried few roms 4.2 and 4.4 ( Hero version ). But camera is not at all optimized for it.
Still pics are horrible and video recording is laggy and worst.
?
Which is the best android with best camera performance ( like in bada 2.0) and gaming performance at the moment

hero355
Old
Thanks Meter 1656

DONATE TO ME
Sorry,but there is no Hero version rom.All badadroid roms made by Volk204,Rebellos and Tigrouzen.Use correct name.

And for your question.Camera only good in bada 1.2
The Following User Says Thank You to hero355 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ManishBansiwal
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero355 View Post
Sorry,but there is no Hero version rom.All badadroid roms made by Volk204,Rebellos and Tigrouzen.Use correct name.

And for your question.Camera only good in bada 1.2
Is there any way to install bada 1.2 camera instead of bada 2.0 ????

guari
Old
Thanks Meter 62
I used a lot the camera for making photo with all Volk&Rebellos rom, with bada 2.0 and before 1.2 and 1.0. There is no difference at all in raw quality of the photo, just use a good app in android and set everything to max quality...
(for video it's quite the same thing but it works only in recent android rom and it's better in bada 2.0 than in 1.2/1.0 where you have also touch to focus and front-camera switch)

kktkaran
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by guari View Post
I used a lot the camera for making photo with all Volk&Rebellos rom, with bada 2.0 and before 1.2 and 1.0. There is no difference at all in raw quality of the photo, just use a good app in android and set everything to max quality...
(for video it's quite the same thing but it works only in recent android rom and it's better in bada 2.0 than in 1.2/1.0 where you have also touch to focus and front-camera switch)
No , its true that older bada 1.2 Rom has best camera .and resolution is looking amazing . (not latest bada 1.2).

and yes , video recording is best on bada 2.0.
samsung wave II is now beast with android 4.4.2 zendrokat sd rom

+ Turko10.1 bada 2.0

Thanks a millions to Tigrouzen , Rebbelos, Volk204 .