5,594,386 Members 35,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sdcard0/1 not being mounted

Tip us?

ygtenos
Old
(Last edited by ygtenos; 11th December 2013 at 01:36 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Default Sdcard0/1 not being mounted

OK, I'm using omnirom, first working release. I updated to the new one, then went back to my backup, my phone later shut down due to low battery and after I charged it back my sdcards (internal and external) haven't been mounting properly.
They're not corrupted, twrp reads and mounts them fine, but every time I boot into system they get mounted randomly. Actually I managed to have them both mounted only once. One reboot later I was back to the drawing board.
Now, does anybody know what could be the problem? I tried wiping cache and dalvik multiple times, restoring the backup once more, anything really, but no satisfying substantial results as of now.
Also, I wanted to try to mount them manually via terminal emulator, but I don't know the name of the blocks to mount. Would anyone be so kind to enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: now, for instance, it has mounted my sdcard0 but it refuses to mount sdcard1.
I swear I'm going ballistic!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

th3cr0w
Old
Thanks Meter 42
This is how it looks like on cm10.2 fstab

## Vold managed volumes ##

/devices/sdi2/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0 /storage/sdcard0 auto defaults voldmanaged=sdcard:8,nonremovable,lun=/sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun0/file
/devices/sdi0/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1 /storage/sdcard1 auto defaults voldmanaged=sdcard:auto,lun=/sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun1/file

Sent from my SGS Adv. using xda-developers app.
Previous:
- stock JB 4.1.2 XXLQE (XEO) + CoCore 7.6 (CWM)
- CM10.1
- CM10.2
- CM11 by Maclaw
Current: CM11 by TeamCanjica
on i9070
The Following User Says Thank You to th3cr0w For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ygtenos
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Thanks buddy!!
Not sure whether it was this or chkdisk, but I managed to mount them in the end!!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk