XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't reboot into Clockworkmod

Tip us?

Kbartley77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't reboot into Clockworkmod

I've rooted the phone, have ROM manager installed, I flash Clockworkmod, but when I reboot, it takes me to Android recovery with no option to do a nandroid backup. Sorry for the noobish question, I'm sure I'm overlooking something. I've searched and searched....sorry.

SCH-I545 MK2

joshm.1219
Old
Thanks Meter 880
There is no custom recovery for mk2, there hasn't been a custom recovery for the last 4 builds of our phone since the first one 7 months ago.

Don't lie and say you searched lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2848/11738368925_6e7dbef510_o.png
  • CARRIER: VERIZON
  • DEVICE: HTC ONE MAX
  • RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7
  • ROM: NUSENSE SIX
  • KERNEL: CLEANKERNEL
  • LAUNCHER: TSF SHELL
  • XPOSED MODULES: Greenify/KeepChat/NotifyClean/Sense6Toolbox/Snapshare/YoutubeAdAway
  • CASE: POWER FLIP
  • HACKS: LIFETIME FREE PIZZA DELIVERY

shizumie
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219 View Post
There is no custom recovery for mk2, there hasn't been a custom recovery for the last 4 builds of our phone since the first one 7 months ago.

Don't lie and say you searched lol.

Just got my wife an VZW sg4 today, its on mk2 got her rooted. I see there is no custom recovery, is this something being worked on? or is it just not going to happen?

Just wondering. Im new to sammy, I got my VZW note 3 a month or so ago and love it, just hate that the only recovery is SafeStrap, i would prefer standard twrp.

Thanks

joshm.1219
Old
Thanks Meter 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizumie View Post
Just got my wife an VZW sg4 today, its on mk2 got her rooted. I see there is no custom recovery, is this something being worked on? or is it just not going to happen?

Just wondering. Im new to sammy, I got my VZW note 3 a month or so ago and love it, just hate that the only recovery is SafeStrap, i would prefer standard twrp.

Thanks
Safestrap is only hope. There's a $5K bounty on unlocking the bootloader, so there's definitely incentive to do it, but like i said it's been 7 months with no luck.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2848/11738368925_6e7dbef510_o.png
  • CARRIER: VERIZON
  • DEVICE: HTC ONE MAX
  • RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7
  • ROM: NUSENSE SIX
  • KERNEL: CLEANKERNEL
  • LAUNCHER: TSF SHELL
  • XPOSED MODULES: Greenify/KeepChat/NotifyClean/Sense6Toolbox/Snapshare/YoutubeAdAway
  • CASE: POWER FLIP
  • HACKS: LIFETIME FREE PIZZA DELIVERY
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]