5,605,250 Members 39,277 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official 4.4.2 - S4 v8.0 Cant charge my phone or boot into Android

Tip us?
 
OnePotato
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Official 4.4.2 - S4 v8.0 Cant charge my phone or boot into Android

So I just installed the new Version of the rom and had really less battery life.

I switched to ART and rebooted.

After reboot, my phone died duo to less battery.

After that, I plugged in my phone and since that, my phone keeps restarting every 1 minute with endless bootanimation.

Its not charging, what shell I do now?

I am not the only one with that problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post48517633
 
deaffob
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 536
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: nyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePotato View Post
So I just installed the new Version of the rom and had really less battery life.

I switched to ART and rebooted.

After reboot, my phone died duo to less battery.

After that, I plugged in my phone and since that, my phone keeps restarting every 1 minute with endless bootanimation.

Its not charging, what shell I do now?

I am not the only one with that problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post48517633
I just want to make sure a few things.

Are you using 1A charger instead of 2.1A charger that came with the phone? 1A charges very slow. Give it some time. Try not to turn it on for at least 30 mins.

Do you have I9505G(jgedlte) Google Edition? Google Edition roms are only for I9505G. You can't flash it directly to whatever your S4 variant. If you did this, odin back to your respective stock.
 
OnePotato
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaffob View Post
I just want to make sure a few things.

Are you using 1A charger instead of 2.1A charger that came with the phone? 1A charges very slow. Give it some time. Try not to turn it on for at least 30 mins.

Do you have I9505G(jgedlte) Google Edition? Google Edition roms are only for I9505G. You can't flash it directly to whatever your S4 variant. If you did this, odin back to your respective stock.
I am using the same charger, which came with my phone.

The rom is a port from nexus to I9505 its the right version, dont worry
 
OnePotato
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePotato View Post
I am using the same charger, which came with my phone.

The rom is a port from nexus to I9505 its the right version, dont worry
I just reseted my phone
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes