5,593,793 Members 46,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Backups Found

Tip us?

SmashFace
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Recovery worked. When I stopped using Rom manager. I am super relieved. I didn't actually know about booting into recovery because I was just using rom manager, when I just boot into recovery I can restore or do whatever.

Thanks a million. I'm going to lay off custom roms for a bit until I know a bit more about what I am doing.

HPTesla
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashFace View Post
Recovery worked. When I stopped using Rom manager. I am super relieved. I didn't actually know about booting into recovery because I was just using rom manager, when I just boot into recovery I can restore or do whatever.

Thanks a million. I'm going to lay off custom roms for a bit until I know a bit more about what I am doing.
Anytime, glad I could help. And I agree with what you are doing. You'll get there and there are always people willing to help.

Like the banner? Original Dr Who image found here.

Sprint LS970 LG optimus G
with Viper1.1 Kernel

Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013
with Multirom TWRP 2.6.3

My android bootanimations can all be found here.

"Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability.” - H.P. Lovecraft
“The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.” - Nikola Tesla