XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] CyanogenMod 11 kitkat 4.2.2 problem on s3

Tip us?

spookey0188
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [HELP] CyanogenMod 11 kitkat 4.2.2 problem on s3

So I downloaded the cyanogenmod 11 kitkat 4.4.2 that released on 12/14/13, with also gaaps straight from ROM manager. Everything was good until I had to signup for Google. I tried signing up but it kept on force closing and stopped. The signup skiped and when to setup wizard but kept on saying "unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" in a endless loop. It also said the Google partner has stopped as well. The only thing I can do is Open up settings, phone, internet, and settings from the lock screen. Every time I try to unlock the phone it repeats the setup wizard message. What's the problem and how can I fix it. I'm guessing its a late gaaps version, if it is how can I put the latest gaaps version on my phone. Please help.

HoustonsBirdman
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookey0188 View Post
So I downloaded the cyanogenmod 11 kitkat 4.4.2 that released on 12/14/13, with also gaaps straight from ROM manager. Everything was good until I had to signup for Google. I tried signing up but it kept on force closing and stopped. The signup skiped and when to setup wizard but kept on saying "unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" in a endless loop. It also said the Google partner has stopped as well. The only thing I can do is Open up settings, phone, internet, and settings from the lock screen. Every time I try to unlock the phone it repeats the setup wizard message. What's the problem and how can I fix it. I'm guessing its a late gaaps version, if it is how can I put the latest gaaps version on my phone. Please help.
You're supposed to use the PAGapps! . Go into the Goomanager app (download if ya don't have it). Then Browse all, then Devs, then ParanoidAndroid, then Roms, then Gapps, then download the PAgapps 4.4

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app