Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][V500][GPE-4.4 KOT49H] Alpha 3

Tip us?

AndroidUser00110001
Old
(Last edited by AndroidUser00110001; 7th March 2014 at 01:31 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3,644

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][V500][GPE-4.4 KOT49H] Alpha 3

Update:
New Test build to see if it is finally working. I no longer have V500 to test with so if anyone wants to test and give me feedback.

Well it does not work...file removed

This will flash the persist.img from V510 to V500 which might be the key to get wifi and other hardware working. If it does not work and you need to flash old one back let me know. Make sure you back everything and be prepared to do a restore to stock if all else fails. That is the worst that can happen. Easy thing if it does not work is you flash the old persist.img which I will make if needed. I am downloading the TOT file now for v500 if it is needed...

Web Presence:
Twitter
Google+

Thanks to @Demetris for latest tip..

Thanks to @thoughtlesskyle and @Mixinitup4Christ for the system dump and all of their help.

Download HERE - File name V500_to_V510.zip
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to AndroidUser00110001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcgrathpatj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Awesome,good work!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ice-Cream
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Apart from Wifi and Bluetooth, is it functioning 100% Can it play games, which CM11 can't?

ekolb123
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I flashed this using TWRP (was previously on cm11) and the G pad doesnt boot up. I just stay at that beginning screen where there is an LG logo with the text on the top left corner (secure booting error!, Cause device unlock so boot success!). I've had this message since i flash cm11 though.

Any idea what to do, it doesnt look like i can start-up in TWRP.

jmill75
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
Im assuming you did a factory reset first?

ekolb123
Old
Thanks Meter 23
yes, i did

AndroidUser00110001
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3,644

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekolb123 View Post
I flashed this using TWRP (was previously on cm11) and the G pad doesnt boot up. I just stay at that beginning screen where there is an LG logo with the text on the top left corner (secure booting error!, Cause device unlock so boot success!). I've had this message since i flash cm11 though.

It should have not touched your recovery. Did you use the right button combo to the get into the factory reset screen and then keep pressing power button to get into TWRP?
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!

SnowPluralism
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,389
Enter recovery mode do full wipe and try again

To enter recovery follow my guide in general
XDA Developers Recognized Contributor

ekolb123
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Through some miracle of button combinations i was able to get back into twrp. Back on CM. Thanks guys!

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekolb123 View Post

Happened to me too

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here