5,598,718 Members 38,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone using N7 4G Lte version with tmobile data what kind of speeds are you getting

Tip us?

xda23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Anyone using N7 4G Lte version with tmobile data what kind of speeds are you getting

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

lotherius
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 546

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
Getting fast enough speeds. I don't run speedtests because such apps burn through 100s of megabytes very quickly and I only have the 2gb plan. But I did run a speedtest when I first activated it, and things were quite fast.
PHONE: Nexus 4 - Stock 4.4.2 + Franco + Xposed
PREVIOUS PHONES: LG G2X / Vibrant 3G / MyTouch 3G / LG Xenon / HTC G1 / HTC Touch Vogue / Sanyo KATANA / Motorola V220 / Nokia 5160 / Tin Can
TABLET: 2013 Nexus 7 LTE - (Busted Azz Screen)
TABLET 2: 2012 Nexus 7 - Stock / Xposed / Faux123-F2FS
PREVIOUS TABLET: HP TouchPad CM10.x
COMPUTER: Self-Built - AMD Athlon II 440, Unlocked to 4 cores, Overclocked to 3.45 Ghz, 8GB DDR3, OMFG Terabytes (7 TB last count), stuffed in a 2008 Dell XPS 730 case with a 27" AOC Monitor.
Google Plus
The Following User Says Thank You to lotherius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thejmannnc
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
Total crap speeds!! half the time cant even get data connection! trying to figure out how to unlock sim on my 2013 lte because i got it from t mobile. Still no luck on that! Hope you have better luck then me! Merry Christmas!!
The Following User Says Thank You to thejmannnc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]