XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flashing ROM

Tip us?

vishnu@nair
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Flashing ROM

Today i rooted my mx a110 and all is fine......after that i copied cwm recovery.img to my sd card and installed Mobile uncle tools and through that i made the flashing ....on the final stage it goes to a black screen similar to Command Prompt and there are 5/6 options there ... then i rebooted the system....is it correct way of installation of ROM pls guide...........how to know that custom rom is installed or not .....pls help

varuntheraj
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu@nair View Post
Today i rooted my mx a110 and all is fine......after that i copied cwm recovery.img to my sd card and installed Mobile uncle tools and through that i made the flashing ....on the final stage it goes to a black screen similar to Command Prompt and there are 5/6 options there ... then i rebooted the system....is it correct way of installation of ROM pls guide...........how to know that custom rom is installed or not .....pls help
goto recovery>wipe data/factory reset>wipe cache partiton>goto advanced>wipe dalvik cache>goto mounts&storage>format system,data,cache>goback>install zip >reboot>be patient for first boot it takes 5-9minutes n enjy ur ROM

hit thanks if i helped u