XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need to redevelop an already complete game in a new language

Tip us?

Gr8erMinds
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] I need to redevelop an already complete game in a new language

Hello all. My name is Joseph Truax. Check me out on LinkedIn. I'm the one with the suit. I'm fairly well connected to most of the big dogs on the planet, but I want to use indie talent to do a redevelop.

My game, Part 3: Dodge the Dots has well over 10k downloads total on Android and iTunes, but I had zero marketing in place prior to launch.

I have just received a multi million dollar marketing package that needs to be fully taken of. If you have not heard of the Ziosk, Google it. I get to put my game in front of 600k users daily, and there are only 20 games to play at a time. In more than 200 Chili's and Red Robins across the US. A very difficult platform to get involved with.

I'm trying to get Dodge rebuilt in Corona. All we have to do is recreate the current game, but change or update 3 critical elements, and we win.

Any interested party please respond. It's a real opportunity with minimal work. Just follow the current build and add a couple updates. A cake walk for you experts.

I hope to get some responses, and will pay the middle-men for the hook-up of a fantastic developer. All revenue will be split evenly by all parties involved.

So, here is the question: Want to help?

Thank you for your time and lets make money.

Also, to the moderators, I went to DevS and there was nothing there, so I hope this is the right place to post.

Best regards,

-Joe

Gr8erMinds
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up hmm...

Is there a better way to come at this? I speak on these forums like I would speak to a person's face. I'm not trying to be a salesman, I'm just trying to make some legitimate money. So, any tips for me on here to get involved with the collective would be highly appreciated.

Thanks guys and gals.

Best,

-Joe