GRID

Tip us?

seaking177
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default GRID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulHmfq4TDe4

just wondering what you guys thought of it so far. I myself have had fun with it, even without a 5ghz routeriI have got smooth gameplay from it

cloppy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
worked well considering im on the east coast. the controls were a little laggy but i was able to play alan wake ok and did some goofing around in training mode on street fighter

Alicat3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Grid nvidia shield

I live in northern Ireland uk and grid is also working well over here ,even though I do not have a 5ghz router?

iCloudServ
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Yes its pretty awsome, imagine we can edit this app (or develop a new one based on it) and run All games from our PCs anywhere in the world on any device..... Neat.

morepower71
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am in washington and get some lag and pixelation but works ok. I was at a convention that nvidia had a booth at and they were showing off the shield and i was talking to the guy there. this is the direction they want to go for the future, basically they want to be able to offer a service where you can play any game on any device. He said they are going to continue to use the shield to test out different approaches and see what works and what doesn't. So I thought that was pretty cool.
Thanks for all the devs help and hard work, you guys rock! After all what would I do all day at work if I didn't have my phone to flash a new rom on...