5,600,182 Members 40,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooting 4.3

Tip us?
 
Mohanned85
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 447
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dublin
Default Rooting 4.3

Hi guys if been asked before i am sorry and don't kill me
Just asking how you root and unlock bootloader of z1
I got phone new like
I used Samsung which in my opinion sucks compare to z1
thanks lads
 
eclyptos
Old
#2  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 482
Posts: 2,508
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohanned85 View Post
Hi guys if been asked before i am sorry and don't kill me
Just asking how you root and unlock bootloader of z1
I got phone new like
I used Samsung which in my opinion sucks compare to z1
thanks lads
Be patient, the update 4.3 show up just today. Developers don't do miracles but in next days will be released a Rooted Firmware 4.3 so the only thing what you will have to do is update your phone, done.
 
Mohanned85
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 447
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Be patient, the update 4.3 show up just today. Developers don't do miracles but in next days will be released a Rooted Firmware 4.3 so the only thing what you will have to do is update your phone, done.
ok but unlocking bootloader is that in same process or what
 
eclyptos
Old
#4  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 482
Posts: 2,508
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohanned85 View Post
ok but unlocking bootloader is that in same process or what
No, you need unlock bootloader to flash custom roms with custom kernels. If you Unlock the Bootloader on 4.2.2 you will kill the camera but the 4.3 update fix that. So probably the Developers will start make 4.3 Custom Roms so you can unlock bootloader as well. Have nothing to do with root you phone. The rooted firmware is not released yet so you can wait few days. We all waiting. This is new stuff so you have to give time to developers.

Everything what you have to know is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439328
 
Mohanned85
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 447
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dublin
thanks pal
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes