XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Doesnt work HTC Desire

Tip us?

Wosatko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Doesnt work HTC Desire

Hi, good day, I have a big problem since I'm a loser,so I managed a couple of idiocy.Normally my work cell phone, then I installed the wrong rom, I corrected it using the RUU, but then I dropped the phone in the tub: D and unfortunately I soon turned on and since then my phone booted into the bootloader, the cell phone does not respond using Power etc. Note that they don't work for me for a long time the buttons for the sound. Please help necessary Now I'm trying to give the RUU program me, but reports that the mobile phone is not connected via USB and when I turn to the bootloader, so it reports an error that I don't have a cell phone and it is packed with nabíjim all day and is charged. Please help

abaaaabbbb63
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wosatko View Post
Hi, good day, I have a big problem since I'm a loser,so I managed a couple of idiocy.Normally my work cell phone, then I installed the wrong rom, I corrected it using the RUU, but then I dropped the phone in the tub: D and unfortunately I soon turned on and since then my phone booted into the bootloader, the cell phone does not respond using Power etc. Note that they don't work for me for a long time the buttons for the sound. Please help necessary Now I'm trying to give the RUU program me, but reports that the mobile phone is not connected via USB and when I turn to the bootloader, so it reports an error that I don't have a cell phone and it is packed with nabíjim all day and is charged. Please help
The USB plug must have been affected, or the motherboard. I don't know what else you could do except start replacing phone parts, or getting a new phone.