Tip us?

SlimMan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 147

DONATE TO ME
Default Trade

Hi,

I know at one time there use to be for sale / trade and etc postings on XDA, however since the Swapa thing is this still permitted and if so is there a (hidden) area for it?

Thanks,
Slim!

I don't ask for much, but if I have helped you in any way then please at least hit the Thanks button

Whiplashh
Old
Thanks Meter 1392
Not anymore. They want you to use swappa now.

-Whiplashh

"I think a ducks opinion of me is heavily influenced by whether I have bread or not."
Need Help? Private Message me! Don't forget to hit that thanks button if I helped!
-
Devices: Evo Shift 4G (Dead) - Evo 4g (OG) - Sprint LG Optimus S - Sprint Galaxy S3 - Sprint Optimus G (LGOG) - Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: All running Stock or some form of Cyanogenmod. (CM7, 10, or 11). Except the Galaxy S3, it has some Wicked Sensations.
Current Devices: Sprint Optimus G, Google Nexus 7

Frostacious
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimMan View Post
Hi,

I know at one time there use to be for sale / trade and etc postings on XDA, however since the Swapa thing is this still permitted and if so is there a (hidden) area for it?

Thanks,
I think you can post it in the q and a section. Your asking a question!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13133
Swappa is it...thread closed
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe