[Q] Xperia Bricked?

Tip us?

Joeyxc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 150

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Q] Xperia Bricked?

Okay, my primary phone is thew s4 however ive always wanted to unlock the boot on my AT&T Play, so i did with s1 however i was an idiot and hard bricked my phone where it only blinks a red light... the problem is the guy who fixes them of course requires money... i dont have a paypal im a young student dev i wanna port kitkat or ubuntu touch to the play to mess around with someone please help me fix?
Remember to say Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy S4-Comited to whatever im working on development!

Xperia play R800i(R800at) 4.0.4 thanks to kks11muskanjainxx@gmail.comHe's the best for everything xperia from fixing hard bricks to unlocking bootloaders!

kks111
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Smile hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyxc View Post
Okay, my primary phone is thew s4 however ive always wanted to unlock the boot on my AT&T Play, so i did with s1 however i was an idiot and hard bricked my phone where it only blinks a red light... the problem is the guy who fixes them of course requires money... i dont have a paypal im a young student dev i wanna port kitkat or ubuntu touch to the play to mess around with someone please help me fix?
ok friend ... don't be upset I will help you
contact me on gtalk : muskanjainxx@gmail.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kks111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anurag86
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kks111 View Post
ok friend ... don't be upset I will help you
contact me on gtalk : muskanjainxx@gmail.com

Can you help me too ?
I already said my problem in Q&A forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2534749

I am a student too..

May I also contact you on gtalk ?
But our time zones would be different, tell me when will you be free..PLEASE HELP ME...
Been 2 months with dead Xplay due to SONY

williambloody
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyxc View Post
Got the same problem, Was it solved???

kks111
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Smile hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by williambloody View Post
Got the same problem, Was it solved???
i can fix it ... remotely ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kks111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]