XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I might have screwed up

Tip us?

9wire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
Default I might have screwed up

Got a mega, kept it for a few days (less than 14), rooted with kingo, decided I wanted a note 3. Waited until the last minute to unroot with super su, wiped data and rebooted to see it still said "custom". Oops. Also, when it booted after reset had an error message, but I quickly turned it off and put it in the box. They didn't check it, just gave me my note 3 and I left. Are the cops going to knock on my door?
And I've read conflicting posts on whether kingo will trip knox on the at&t n900a?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

stanley08
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire View Post
Got a mega, kept it for a few days (less than 14), rooted with kingo, decided I wanted a note 3. Waited until the last minute to unroot with super su, wiped data and rebooted to see it still said "custom". Oops. Also, when it booted after reset had an error message, but I quickly turned it off and put it in the box. They didn't check it, just gave me my note 3 and I left. Are the cops going to knock on my door?
And I've read conflicting posts on whether kingo will trip knox on the at&t n900a?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
You will be fine mate
GALAXY NOTE 3 (SM-N900)
Criskelo ROM v9 (NC1)
HALASZK UNIVERSAL5420 V0.14B KERNEL (CLUSTER)

MAXIMIZE THE BATTERY LIFE OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
JOIN THE GALAXY NOTE 3 FACEBOOK GROUP HERE

Past Glory
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500), Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Sony Xperia Arc, Sony Xperia Neo V, HTC Desire HD
The Following User Says Thank You to stanley08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]