XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lg flash help phone turns off

Tip us?

amanda87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] lg flash help phone turns off

hey guys ive read through but not found much to help me i dont think, im not a noob but not completley experienced, im using my old phone lg 3d p920 at the moment which was on gingerbread, iv rooted and flasged ics rom and jb rom and a few different ones but the only one i can get to work is an old joyos rom the rest flash but the screen comes up pixalated at first then is fine the rom is flashed on but the phone turns off after a few seconds then i struffle to turn it back i=on for a few mins, not sure if i missed something or need to change summet, anyhelp would be appriciated

GrMo Hady
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Prompt step by step

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda87 View Post
hey guys ive read through but not found much to help me i dont think, im not a noob but not completley experienced, im using my old phone lg 3d p920 at the moment which was on gingerbread, iv rooted and flasged ics rom and jb rom and a few different ones but the only one i can get to work is an old joyos rom the rest flash but the screen comes up pixalated at first then is fine the rom is flashed on but the phone turns off after a few seconds then i struffle to turn it back i=on for a few mins, not sure if i missed something or need to change summet, anyhelp would be appriciated
wrong partition go to this step by step http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2337545