Frequent restarting

Tip us?

slyzee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Frequent restarting

Dear all,
I got my HTC one max 2 weeks ago and I love it but for the 5 days the phone keeps restarting itself even when I have full battery and then asks me to send a report to HTC. What can I do to stop that?

Sent from my HTC One max using xda app-developers app

pradeepvizz
Old
Thanks Meter 531

DONATE TO ME
Try to perform a factory reset and see if your problems exists. I guess you are the first one to talk about such an issue so I am guessing it's something with your phone or the software.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750

Ryououki
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I noticed that my phone tries to perform a reset at least once a day. It is making the call from Phone application. It keeps turning the screen on and when I view it, it brings up the SU prompt on if I should grant access to the Phone app. When I cancel it, it shows rights were not given for reboot permissions. After about a week of that I just told SuperSU to remember to deny Phone any root permissions.

pradeepvizz
Old
Thanks Meter 531

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryououki View Post
I noticed that my phone tries to perform a reset at least once a day. It is making the call from Phone application. It keeps turning the screen on and when I view it, it brings up the SU prompt on if I should grant access to the Phone app. When I cancel it, it shows rights were not given for reboot permissions. After about a week of that I just told SuperSU to remember to deny Phone any root permissions.
well yeah i get that too and allowed the phone but it does not reboot... It seems to be something happening with other phones as well.
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750