5,606,722 Members 37,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[N00B] I have an idea for downgrade

Tip us?

jball
Old
Thanks Meter 130
As long as a thread is open/unlocked than you will still have people post in it. "Developers" weren't born over night and get there fair share of nasty people with posts/comments they could do without.prepare yourself for your future in Development.

ROOTED ATT MK2 using Tapatalk

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyAttacksX View Post
I'm very much sorry for that. However, do not misinterpret me when I say this but, your post was unnecessary as someone already said qFuse was on a hardware level. I dedicated a bunch of today to S4 and the I337 model specifically. Tomorrow or Wednesday is when I'll be sending some PMs to Devs

Basically, thread is over with. Thanks everyone
No one (except me and you) even mentioned q-fuses between your last post and this post, so where was anything about q-fuses mentioned after your last post? And, you asked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyAttacksX View Post
CURRENTLY CHATTING WITH SAMSUNG (SORRY FOR CAPS JUST SO EXCITED ) This is what they said just now after I asked about an eFuse/qFuse. Tell me if this is invalid!!!

******: As of now, I would like to inform you that, eFuse is not available in S4 mobile.

This is what the rep has said so far for the i337, will be updating further soon

UPDATE BEFORE POST : I had to ask them this, as I am a newbie and I didn't want to put the burden on you guys.

Visitor: Thank you very much. If you don't mind, is there a difference between qFuse and eFuse?
******: You are welcome. I wish I could have helped you in this regard. However we in live chat have information regarding the US model devices trouble shooting only.

So I guess this could mean they aren't completely suited for these types of Q&A's? Either way, rumors did spread about eFuse stuff being involved but I was just told officially that this was incorrect. Please tell me if I am wrong? Or I might have to start a new thread on this, rather.

Why would you ask someone to tell you if the information you posted is invalid or wrong (not just once but twice) and then when someone tells you, say their response (that you asked for) is unnecessary?

Like I said all of this information is readily available throughout the forum so you really need to search for what has been tried and done before contacting Devs. They are generally nice, but they expect you to know the basics of what is going on before you try to contact them.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.