XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What About Controller in game

Tip us?

Dead-neM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] What About Controller in game

Hi i have a simple question what about games that doesn't suported controller ? Is there a button maping that simulate the the touchscreen and hardware button like JXD device ??

MCZ.userSDK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-neM View Post
Hi i have a simple question what about games that doesn't suported controller ? Is there a button maping that simulate the the touchscreen and hardware button like JXD device ??
The controller has a few different modes. There will be GameSmart mode for games that support controllers and for touch screen games, there is Mouse mode. Games like Fruit Ninja are still playable in this mode because you move the left analog to swipe across the screen as your normally would.

Dead-neM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCZ.userSDK View Post
The controller has a few different modes. There will be GameSmart mode for games that support controllers and for touch screen games, there is Mouse mode. Games like Fruit Ninja are still playable in this mode because you move the left analog to swipe across the screen as your normally would.
Ok ok but for games like ultimate stick ninja or flashout 3d ? you need to touch more than one button so mouse mode won't work.

My question is :1/ Is there a way to emulate a touch screen with the controller ?

2/ if not is the mojo compatible with tincore keymapper or apps like that ?

thanks

Mad Catz Rich
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Ok ok but for games like ultimate stick ninja or flashout 3d ? you need to touch more than one button so mouse mode won't work.

My question is :1/ Is there a way to emulate a touch screen with the controller ?

2/ if not is the mojo compatible with tincore keymapper or apps like that ?

thanks
We have been speaking to the developer of tincore keymapper and there may be other options that we introduce in the future. Right now the focus is on enabling gamepad support natively within games. It's not just us that are pushing this either - Google and Nvidia have been part of the general outreach and you're going to see an explosion of new games and updates for older titles over the next 6-12 months that bring controller support on Android to the fore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Catz Rich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dead-neM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Catz Rich View Post
We have been speaking to the developer of tincore keymapper and there may be other options that we introduce in the future. Right now the focus is on enabling gamepad support natively within games. It's not just us that are pushing this either - Google and Nvidia have been part of the general outreach and you're going to see an explosion of new games and updates for older titles over the next 6-12 months that bring controller support on Android to the fore.
Hi buy my mojo today thanks for your awnser i think i'm gonna root it etc ...

tincore
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Hi buy my mojo today thanks for your awnser i think i'm gonna root it etc ...
Hi!

If my app does not work drop me an email.