XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please Help Unrooting GT-N7105T

Tip us?

YeSsY29
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Please Help Unrooting GT-N7105T

This is Probably in the Wrong Section but i have Looked at Sooooo many pages and im still unsure what to follow,and i Dont want to brick it or anything,
i want to Unroot my Gt-N7105T (Optus Network) Back to Stock ,
the Signal is Really Crap since root and its got a few other issues so i would like to Reset it and Update it.

Can anyone Please Help Point me in the Right Direction to get all Programs and Files ill need to Back up my data and apps and stuff and Stock rom files aswell please

YeSsY29
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeSsY29 View Post
This is Probably in the Wrong Section but i have Looked at Sooooo many pages and im still unsure what to follow,and i Dont want to brick it or anything,
i want to Unroot my Gt-N7105T (Optus Network) Back to Stock ,
the Signal is Really Crap since root and its got a few other issues so i would like to Reset it and Update it.

Can anyone Please Help Point me in the Right Direction to get all Programs and Files ill need to Back up my data and apps and stuff and Stock rom files aswell please
BUMP

akp.ajinkya
Old
(Last edited by akp.ajinkya; 17th December 2013 at 10:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 261
To return to complete stock on a simply rooted rom(unmodified),install stock recovery if you have another recovery.
Install triangle away app and reset flash counter, then go to supersu and go to settings and select full unroot in cleanup section->done.

If you have a custom rom installed(or modified stock),install stock recovery if you have another recovery.Install triangle away app and reset flash counter,then download stock firmware from sammobile.com and flash it via odin->done.

Current Phone:Galaxy Note II
Android Version:4.3
Kernel version:Stock
Rom:Stock
Recovery:Philz Touch Recovery

Current Tablet:Samsung Tab 2 P3100
Android Version:4.2.2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akp.ajinkya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

YeSsY29
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by akp.ajinkya View Post
To return to complete stock on a simply rooted rom(unmodified),install stock recovery if you have another recovery.
Install triangle away app and reset flash counter, then go to supersu and go to settings and select full unroot in cleanup section->done.

If you have a custom rom installed(or modified stock),install stock recovery if you have another recovery.Install triangle away app and reset flash counter,then download stock firmware from sammobile.com and flash it via odin->done.
Thank You for the Help i really appreciate it

akp.ajinkya
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Happy to help you bro

Current Phone:Galaxy Note II
Android Version:4.3

Current Tablet:Samsung Tab 2 P3100
Android Version:4.2.2