Completely bricked - Please help

Tip us?

xplote7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Completely bricked - Please help

Hi,
Im sitting in front of my one s for about 5 hours now and i am completely wasted.
I wanted to set it back to stock rom but it seems like i fu**** eveything up.
I had the maximus hd 10 rom installed recently, but my problem is the following:

1.if i connect the phone to my computer (win7) via recovery, there is only a partitionwhich is about 50mb big. (so not enough for any rom)
2. it doesnt matter which recovery i flash via fastboot, it does not replace TWRP (if i installed a normal cwm, it says "succesfull" but i am only able to boot into an other recovery 1 time! after that it automatically boots into TWRP - It is like i have 2 recoveries installed.
3. adb sideload doesnt work too
4. then i tried going back to stock rom but i get the error 158 from the ruu. (i tried fastboot oem lock, but it didnt work)

i hope someone can help me, sorry for my english!

nojoboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Back To Stock Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplote7 View Post
Hi,
Im sitting in front of my one s for about 5 hours now and i am completely wasted.
I wanted to set it back to stock rom but it seems like i fu**** eveything up.
I had the maximus hd 10 rom installed recently, but my problem is the following:

1.if i connect the phone to my computer (win7) via recovery, there is only a partitionwhich is about 50mb big. (so not enough for any rom)
2. it doesnt matter which recovery i flash via fastboot, it does not replace TWRP (if i installed a normal cwm, it says "succesfull" but i am only able to boot into an other recovery 1 time! after that it automatically boots into TWRP - It is like i have 2 recoveries installed.
3. adb sideload doesnt work too
4. then i tried going back to stock rom but i get the error 158 from the ruu. (i tried fastboot oem lock, but it didnt work)

i hope someone can help me, sorry for my english!
Hi it seems like you sd card isn't mounted. To fix this you have to go back to stock recovery. Here is the original thread (go to post #8 for the solution).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1630459