5,594,700 Members 33,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do I get the .png files from Icon packs?

Tip us?

loolnicetry
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default How do I get the .png files from Icon packs?

Sorry if this is the wrong section.. But is there a way I could get all icons separately from a free icon pack instead of just the .apk?

alldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 193
do a google search see if the icons are free and available then download them,you can't take specific icons from a theme
support Prostate cancer visit www.prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and sign up NOW

So long and thanks for all the fish
The Following User Says Thank You to alldroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

55Pegasus
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by loolnicetry View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong section.. But is there a way I could get all icons separately from a free icon pack instead of just the .apk?
If it is just a icon pack and you are rooted you can move the .apk from device/data/app to a folder in your /sdcard. Rename the .apk to .zip and extract it. One of the folders will contain all of the .png files. I use ES File Explorer, settings Root and Show Hidden Files.

loolnicetry
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Pegasus View Post
If it is just a icon pack and you are rooted you can move the .apk from device/data/app to a folder in your /sdcard. Rename the .apk to .zip and extract it. One of the folders will contain all of the .png files. I use ES File Explorer, settings Root and Show Hidden Files.
Thank you!

d3db1t
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by loolnicetry View Post
I have been using Theme X to break out iconsets into .png files.

gidosol
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 10
You can just move the apk to your pc and open it with winrar... then just extracr drawables folder!