XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot Loop after attempting to make backup in safestrap

Tip us?

BladeRunner
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickbut101 View Post
Got the phone booting now into OS after HoM.
ADB refuses to work in the OS, debugging on, drivers correct, multiple computers. I keep getting an error when trying to use ADB commands

And of course the unit is not rooted.
Am I overlooking something?
so does the phone recognize it is being is being connected in debugging mode or just as a media device?

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and trying a different usb cable.

Kickbut101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner View Post
so does the phone recognize it is being is being connected in debugging mode or just as a media device?

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and trying a different usb cable.
Both, and I have had minimal luck with ADB since then.
I believe most of my problems are related to using MotoWpNomo and PwnMyMoto/Rockmymoto, which are not so compatible with one another. Also didn't know that MotoWpNomo is permanent and survives a HoM restore.

BladeRunner
Old
(Last edited by BladeRunner; 17th December 2013 at 05:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickbut101 View Post
Both, and I have had minimal luck with ADB since then.
I believe most of my problems are related to using MotoWpNomo and PwnMyMoto/Rockmymoto, which are not so compatible with one another. Also didn't know that MotoWpNomo is permanent and survives a HoM restore.
Try opening device manager and uninstalling the ADB device that looks like your phone then reinstall the drivers. I have a feeling some other similar driver is blocking your phone when it had adb debugging turned on.

also try this program USB deview downloaded mfrom here: http://www.nirsoft.net/