5,604,443 Members 48,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogenmod drain battery (NOT WIFI or GPS)

Tip us?

Stepy2005
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Cyanogenmod drain battery (NOT WIFI or GPS)

After i instaled CM 10.1 my battery its draining very fast because Phone signal. When i woked up in the mornining, i checket the battery stats and Android OS drain my battery, and when i tap in graph the Phone Signal was a long continuos green line. Please help!

vanluer08
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default me too

same here also =(

TheAvngrZ
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Yea, I'm on CM 10.2 and it's the same too.

But if you set your phone over the night into the AirplaineMode the Battery is only 2 % lower than 8 hours before. It's no fix but a solution =)

Greetings!

Loulou-13
Old
Thanks Meter 156
HI !

in 95% of cases ,it's an NFC problem !!! freeze it (greenify ,link2sd ,Titanium...etc..) , reboot phone....... and then go to the app manager to force close it !

a sh*** , f*** module on customs roms .....unstable , a good battery consumer ...

raul338
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepy2005 View Post
After i instaled CM 10.1 my battery its draining very fast because Phone signal. When i woked up in the mornining, i checket the battery stats and Android OS drain my battery, and when i tap in graph the Phone Signal was a long continuos green line. Please help!
Which device?
Cm 10.1 are you sure you flash specified kernel for your device? (e612...p705..etc)

cm10.1 and cm11 are the best on battery ( cm11 with google now / location almos off)

Stepy2005
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul338 View Post
Which device?
Cm 10.1 are you sure you flash specified kernel for your device? (e612...p705..etc)

cm10.1 and cm11 are the best on battery ( cm11 with google now / location almos off)

I have p705, and ai installed the official CM for p700 from their website. Can you give me a better kernel?

raul338
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepy2005 View Post
I have p705, and ai installed the official CM for p700 from their website. Can you give me a better kernel?
Wow is there a official cm10.1? I didnt know.
Here in the official android development there is a cm10.1 for L7 look for the thread and you should see the kernel in the first post... But... I dunno if it works with the official cm.... Make a backup!

Enviado desde mi LG-E610 mediante Tapatalk