5,596,784 Members 48,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogenmod drain battery (NOT WIFI or GPS)

Tip us?
 
Stepy2005
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Unhappy Cyanogenmod drain battery (NOT WIFI or GPS)

After i instaled CM 10.1 my battery its draining very fast because Phone signal. When i woked up in the mornining, i checket the battery stats and Android OS drain my battery, and when i tap in graph the Phone Signal was a long continuos green line. Please help!
 
vanluer08
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 36
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Manila
Default me too

same here also =(
 
TheAvngrZ
Old
#3  
TheAvngrZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Little Village near to Stuttgart
Yea, I'm on CM 10.2 and it's the same too.

But if you set your phone over the night into the AirplaineMode the Battery is only 2 % lower than 8 hours before. It's no fix but a solution =)

Greetings!
 
Loulou-13
Old
#4  
Loulou-13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 156
Posts: 589
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Marseille
HI !

in 95% of cases ,it's an NFC problem !!! freeze it (greenify ,link2sd ,Titanium...etc..) , reboot phone....... and then go to the app manager to force close it !

a sh*** , f*** module on customs roms .....unstable , a good battery consumer ...
 
raul338
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 406
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Buenos Aires
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepy2005 View Post
After i instaled CM 10.1 my battery its draining very fast because Phone signal. When i woked up in the mornining, i checket the battery stats and Android OS drain my battery, and when i tap in graph the Phone Signal was a long continuos green line. Please help!
Which device?
Cm 10.1 are you sure you flash specified kernel for your device? (e612...p705..etc)

cm10.1 and cm11 are the best on battery ( cm11 with google now / location almos off)
 
Stepy2005
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul338 View Post
Which device?
Cm 10.1 are you sure you flash specified kernel for your device? (e612...p705..etc)

cm10.1 and cm11 are the best on battery ( cm11 with google now / location almos off)

I have p705, and ai installed the official CM for p700 from their website. Can you give me a better kernel?
 
raul338
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 406
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Buenos Aires
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepy2005 View Post
I have p705, and ai installed the official CM for p700 from their website. Can you give me a better kernel?
Wow is there a official cm10.1? I didnt know.
Here in the official android development there is a cm10.1 for L7 look for the thread and you should see the kernel in the first post... But... I dunno if it works with the official cm.... Make a backup!

Enviado desde mi LG-E610 mediante Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z to Receive Official KitKat Update in May

It’s no secret that although Sony is one of the most … more

Force Translucent Status Bar in KitKat ROMs with Xposed

It’s been a while since Android 4.4KitKat wasreleased, and we’re slowly … more

Fix the Ambient Light Issues on Your Google Nexus 5 using Xposed

The Google Nexus 5 is a great and rather popular device. This LG-produced … more