Chromecast all of a sudden disappeared

Tip us?

h20wakebum
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
Did you try re-running the setup program?
Can't... when i do so on the android app and it says check your TV for the code, the TV on that hdmi input has no signal.

Got my replacement unit and it works just fine.

I'm guessing my old one got borked while updating.
The Following User Says Thank You to h20wakebum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miles_prower
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After my CC updated itself to Build 14651, it no longer works with my Yamaha AVR. The CC connects to the network, and I can see it in the Chromecast app, but the screen on the TV connected to my AVR goes black, as I explained here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post48445263

Have you tried unplugging your CC from your HDMI port, then rebooting it (pulling and then reattaching the USB power) while the CC remains unplugged from the HDMI port? Once the CC's LED goes from various states of red to a solid white, plug the CC back into the HDMI port. That works for me.

My other two CCs are still on Build 13000, and they work just fine with my Yamaha AVR.

nthknd
Old
Thanks Meter 133
It's there away to do a hard reset? Try reinstall the software....just a thought.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk