Originally Posted by TIM13
Thank you very much...I will try not to worry than...
Still wondering where your storage is gone to? here is the answer:
- 895.3 MB goes to /dev partition
- another 895.3 MB goes to /mnt/asec partition
- then another 895.3 MB goes to /mnt/obb partition
- 2GB goes to /system partition
Then, here is more of the headache:
- 1.3GB goes to /cache partition
Total up to this point is about 5.9GB
The remaining 10+GB goes to /data and /storage/sdcard0 partition
How I get these numbers?
Install "Folder Mount" and check the partition sizes.
Some of these partitions are not used at all, especially the 2nd and 3rd mentioned above. My /cache partition is only filled with 23.4MB of files, and I'm not sure what they are.
I really wish there were a way to repartition those folders because they are not used anyway. Even /system partition can be reduced by some hundred MB.