Themer with Zooper Integration is Ready for Testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

paulpoco

Oct 21, 2012
Android 4.4.2 media art, title, album not working on Nexus 5.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Apr 4, 2013
Another day, another build! We've merged Themer with Zooper with the newest version of Themer in Play which contains the awesome new app tray.

Update in post 1 :highfive:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Thank you everyone for your testing. Themer with Zooper integration is officially released in the Play store. I'll close this thread now. Thanks again! :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Themer team has been working hard on the full integration of Zooper into Themer, and it's near complete!

We now need your help to test for stability and bugs, which you can report in this thread. Please try making some themes using Zooper from within Themer, and post the exported Zip files here (to export a theme, go to Settings>Advanced>Export and access the Zip via MyColorScreen/Themer/Exported/Zip). When posting an exported theme, please note the screen resolution of your device, since a theme made on a Nexus 4 won't look perfect on a Nexus 5 (all themes available in Themer are ported to multiple screen resolutions to ensure cross-device integrity).

Get the app here.

New version uploaded [1101],

- Fixed fonts not being copied when loading external templates
    - Fixed screen flickering when main action is set to disabled
    - Fixed unread email count with Gmail 4.7

New version upload [1102],

- Added #STEMP# will r eturn C if Celsius are in use, F otherwise
    - Fixed resources not being loaded on some templates (fonts, bitmaps)
    - Themer actions will now be visible in the config after picking them

New version upload [1104],

- Added "select all" option to zooper widget
    - Merged themer 1.22 (with new app tray, etc)

Note that after you install this version of Themer, you'll have to uninstall and re-install from the Play store in the future if you want to be running the newest version. :eek:

Thanks! :highfive:
    Do I understand you correctly, in that the themes created with the Zooper version of Themer will still have to be ported to different device resolutions? That's a bummer because I was kind of expecting that with Zoopers advanced scaling abilities this would be a thing of the past. Currently I can't use Themer because I use a custom ROM with non-standard nav-bar hight which effectively breaks this app for me.

Are you able to comment on any planned changes to this or if Themer will still only support stock device setups for a limited range of devices in the future?

Thanks in advance :)

Even with Zooper, we will still need to manually adjust each theme to work across multiple device resolutions. Because while Zooper scales well, we still have wallpaper, Everything Widgets, and other launcher elements that need to be modified to ensure that users with different screen resolutions and aspect ratios have an equally good experience.

In the future we hope to automate theme implementation so that the software can automatically scale everything, but we're just not there yet. :cool:
    my first home with Zooper-Themer:
    1) the clock is hidden by the cover art and all the infos when you press it;
    2) notifications appear for incoming messages, calls and emails
    my first home with Zooper-Themer:
    1) the clock is hidden by the cover art and all the infos when you press it;
    2) notifications appear for incoming messages, calls and emails

Nice setup!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Another new build is out with more bug fixes. Check it out in post 1:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48303605&postcount=1

:good: :highfive: