XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC ONE X [ Phone on but BLACK DISPLAY ] :(

Tip us?

Hadziano
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default HTC ONE X [ Phone on but BLACK DISPLAY ] :(

Hi guys, its me again with a HTC ONE X problem.....again!!! First of all I'd like to say that I'm surprised nothing has been done in terms of petitions to complain against HTC manufacturers for the building of the phones lol...One day which was 2 days ago, i woke up, switched my phone on, but screen as completely black, the main lights were on,back home button etc, but can't see the screen...My warranty is already void due to the RELOCK bootloader grrr (rooting never again) I have already sent my phone off for repair recently and had to pay a fee, now I'm willing to open up my phone and fix the issue myself,can someone please tell me what the problem could be? Like I said I'm willing to fix phone in any means necessary even if it means completely damaginf the bugger..someone please help, thanks

nanaki45
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadziano View Post
Hi guys, its me again with a HTC ONE X problem.....again!!! First of all I'd like to say that I'm surprised nothing has been done in terms of petitions to complain against HTC manufacturers for the building of the phones lol...One day which was 2 days ago, i woke up, switched my phone on, but screen as completely black, the main lights were on,back home button etc, but can't see the screen...My warranty is already void due to the RELOCK bootloader grrr (rooting never again) I have already sent my phone off for repair recently and had to pay a fee, now I'm willing to open up my phone and fix the issue myself,can someone please tell me what the problem could be? Like I said I'm willing to fix phone in any means necessary even if it means completely damaginf the bugger..someone please help, thanks
it could be that http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1859339