5,596,857 Members 48,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] most stable/speed ROM for this phone??

Tip us?

wong93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default [Q] most stable/speed ROM for this phone??

Yo guys what's the latest most stable and fastest ROM for this phone??

What I meant by latest most stable is For example If there are ROM which are 4.4 but is beta and 4.3 which is stable then 4.3 is the latest stable

I normally don't ask this kind of question but my friend passed to me his arc and I don't have time to test all Roms out there.

Yes I tear every single ROM for my xperia ray and note 1 Lol

xdlol123321
Old
Thanks Meter 8
There are not best/fastest ROMs out there. Every ROM is unique and can't be compared to another one.
Nevertheless, all ICS ROMS are stable (more or less) because they are stock-based. If you wan't a JB/KK ROM, there will be bugs like camera glitches. All of them are CM-based. CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 are pretty stable. CM11 is in alpha stage.
Choose the one that best corresponds to you.
Cheers.
_ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _
~ The only limit is the one you set yourself ~
_ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

Someguyfromhell
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1898

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdlol123321 View Post
There are not best/fastest ROMs out there. Every ROM is unique and can't be compared to another one.
Nevertheless, all ICS ROMS are stable (more or less) because they are stock-based. If you wan't a JB/KK ROM, there will be bugs like camera glitches. All of them are CM-based. CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 are pretty stable. CM11 is in alpha stage.
Choose the one that best corresponds to you.
Cheers.
That. Speed and stability depend on how you use your phone. The only way to find out, which one fits you, is to try them out yourself. If we recommend one, then we get blamed for recommending one that does not fit you.