XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone won't fully boot

Tip us?

dancingfins
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone won't fully boot

Hey guys. I'm still a noob so please bear with me I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. Recently I flashed the Alloy UI rom and the phone would not fully boot after an installation abort in recovery mode. The phone will remain at the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i display. I then tried flashing a Mrage rom as I read that it was compatible and safer, hoping that the overwrite will save the phone. However, the result was the same. I have also made several attempts to flash the original rom back via Odin but it will always fail with the program saying ' Complete(Write) Operation Failed'. I have a strong feeling that I've bricked my phone and I know its asking the impossible but I'd like to believe its not. Someone help me pleeeeease

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingfins View Post
Hey guys. I'm still a noob so please bear with me I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. Recently I flashed the Alloy UI rom and the phone would not fully boot after an installation abort in recovery mode. The phone will remain at the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i display. I then tried flashing a Mrage rom as I read that it was compatible and safer, hoping that the overwrite will save the phone. However, the result was the same. I have also made several attempts to flash the original rom back via Odin but it will always fail with the program saying ' Complete(Write) Operation Failed'. I have a strong feeling that I've bricked my phone and I know its asking the impossible but I'd like to believe its not. Someone help me pleeeeease
if you think that you phone is bricked then please try usb jig or boot into recovery and then factory reset ,clear cache partition and dalvik cache and then try to flash stock rom through odin

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU