[Q] After Update Recovery Mode NO COMMAND

Tip us?

alid_abdul
Old
(Last edited by alid_abdul; 18th December 2013 at 09:43 AM.) Reason: misstype
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] After Update Recovery Mode NO COMMAND

I've updated my phone from 4.1.2 into 4.2.2 via OTA and successful. The problem is after updated the phone is very slow and I'd like to reset. I try to press Volume Up + Home + Power but I can't enter recovery mode menu instead NO COMMAND picture.

Help me please.

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by alid_abdul View Post
I've updated my phone from 4.2.1 into 4.2.2 via OTA and successful. The problem is after updated the phone is very slow and I'd like to reset. I try to press Volume Up + Home + Power but I can't enter recovery mode menu instead NO COMMAND picture.
Help me please.
The No command is generated when you don't flash Fix-Recovery.zip after you flash your first custom recovery over samsung's
Take the recovery .tar file from here according to firmware (4.1.2 or 4.2.2) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2315529
Follow the steps in this post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=19

black87
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
I've updated my phone from 4.2.1 into 4.2.2 via OTA and successful. The problem is after updated the phone is very slow and I'd like to reset. I try to press Volume Up + Home + Power but I can't enter recovery mode menu instead NO COMMAND picture.

Help me please.
Flash CWM and then reboot recovery by pull out battery-insert it-volume up+home+power
NOTE: it will disable ota update and replace your recovery. If you want to enable Ota update, use Wanam Xposed

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks me if my post USEFUL

alid_abdul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
The No command is generated when you don't flash Fix-Recovery.zip after you flash your first custom recovery over samsung's
Take the recovery .tar file from here according to firmware (4.1.2 or 4.2.2) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2315529
Follow the steps in this post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=19
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87 View Post
Flash CWM and then reboot recovery by pull out battery-insert it-volume up+home+power
NOTE: it will disable ota update and replace your recovery. If you want to enable Ota update, use Wanam Xposed

Actually my phone still using stock ROM, haven't flashing using other ROM so far

black87
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Actually my phone still using stock ROM, haven't flashing using other ROM so far
If there 4.2.1 for grand duos :P (just kidding)

alid_abdul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87 View Post
If there 4.2.1 for grand duos :P (just kidding)

Oooppss sorry misstype -____-
4.1.2 not 4.2.1 hehehe

black87
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
If you mean is revert from 4.2->4.1, you need to download from sammobile.com . and flash it with ODIN, make sure the country code is correct.
Be careful when flashing with Odin, its more safe if you flashing on your laptop, because the phone will HARDBRICKED if your usb accidentialy removed or electricity unstable.
If phone goes bootloop, wipe data and cache

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 666
Quote:
Doesn't matter if you are on stock or custom ROM, if you want your phone rooted, the process of installing CWM is the same as I mentioned above.

alid_abdul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks all,
It solved with weird way, press the vol up+home+power and appear no command, and I just wait around 7-10 minutes then recovery menu appear. Weird -__-