XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flash Gordon has ruined my note 3

Tip us?

mtnbst
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Yes, exactly. ... pulled sim and battery. . And it all came back. And yes. .. hangouts is now inverted. I am safe straped and nandroided. Can't receive ota because I deleted bloat ware. I can live with mj7. Phew. ... Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

toddnbrown
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Just FYi... I use a Mac, don't know about using a regular VM... but parallels desktop works perfectly for everything. You can get it free from everyone's favorite torrent site.
The Following User Says Thank You to toddnbrown For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mtnbst
Old
(Last edited by mtnbst; 19th December 2013 at 02:42 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddnbrown View Post
Just FYi... I use a Mac, don't know about using a regular VM... but parallels desktop works perfectly for everything. You can get it free from everyone's favorite torrent site.
Wow parallels is legit!! VM firmware was not getting the job done. I was able to Odin MJE update then kingo back to root access. Thank you sir!!

Sent from my iPad (DON'T JUDGE) using Tapatalk HD