5,606,530 Members 33,537 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 in Thailand firmware updated to 4.3

Tip us?
 
chuvk
Old
(Last edited by chuvk; 19th December 2013 at 01:22 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 33
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Patumthani
Thumbs up Note 3 in Thailand firmware updated to 4.3

I just updated my note 3 to 4.3, I downloaded the firmware from sammobile last night.

I had no problems, all data was still there on reboot. I then rerooted it using Chenglu's CWM Based Recovery 6.0.4.5 and installed Chainfires's SuperSU v1.86.

After successfuly rebooting I have am backing up with Titanium.

Thank everyone here for their posts, which I have spent agreat deal of time reading and learning.

Chuvk
 
ash99
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 294
Join Date: Mar 2006
Note 3 Launched with 4.3, Did you mean Note 2?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ash99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chuvk
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 33
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Patumthani
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash99 View Post
Note 3 Launched with 4.3, Did you mean Note 2?
You are right, it did come with 4.3, so I spent a lot of time reading and trying to get my phone back to where it was when I started.

The joke is on me, at least I learned a lot and can apply it to my Note 2.

 
Volrath
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 26
Join Date: Aug 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuvk View Post
I just updated my note 3 to 4.3, I downloaded the firmware from sammobile last night.

I had no problems, all data was still there on reboot. I then rerooted it using Chenglu's CWM Based Recovery 6.0.4.5 and installed Chainfires's SuperSU v1.86.

After successfuly rebooting I have am backing up with Titanium.

Thank everyone here for their posts, which I have spent agreat deal of time reading and learning.

Chuvk
The saddest part is I think I spotted Thailand Note 3 rom N9005 on Sammobile last night. So Samsung has finally decided to sell 4G variant in Thailand. To think I was running around to find 4G variant in Bangkok and finally got one from MBK... sigh...
 
ps000000
Old
#5  
ps000000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 370
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nonthaburi / Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
The saddest part is I think I spotted Thailand Note 3 rom N9005 on Sammobile last night. So Samsung has finally decided to sell 4G variant in Thailand. To think I was running around to find 4G variant in Bangkok and finally got one from MBK... sigh...

Yes SS Thailand submitted N9005 to NBTC about a month ago ......
Expected release date JAN2014 ..... price unknown .........

But I use N9005 (FRANCE imported) from MBK for 2 month.....

(With minor problem
Loose Home button & unfirm Power button....)
Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) P601 - 3G

My history
Android - Galaxy S2 (i9100T) , Dell Streak 5 , Tab 7 Plus (P6200L) , Galaxy Nexus (Maguro), Note 2 (N7100) , Galaxy S4 (i9505), Galaxy Mega 6.3 (i9205) , Galaxy Note3 (N9005) , Xperia Z Ultra (C6833)
iOS - iPhone 4 - 16GB , iPhone 4S - 16GB , iPhone 5 - 16GB , iPad 3 - WiFi - 16GB
Windows Phone - Lumia 920

My PC - i5-2500K + Asus HD7970TOP + water cooling
My Lap - Macbook Pro 15" Late 2011 - i7 2760QM + HD 6770M
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes