XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't find notifications?

Tip us?

stokedcrf
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Can't find notifications?

Ok probably another note question but I can't seem to find how to get notifications working on my new watch.

I've updated all the software to the newest versions as well as the gear manager but I don't see any options for notifications and I'm certainly not getting any on my watch.

I am however using a custom rom would that have something to do with it?

If I'm using a custom rom based on touchwiz do I need any specific things to make my watch 100 percent compatible with my note3?

Right now other then the Bluetooth and camera I can't see much use for the watch!

Do I need to go back to stock on the Note for best compatibility?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Did I say something even SOMEWHAT useful? Thank me!

st-tps
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by stokedcrf View Post
Ok probably another note question but I can't seem to find how to get notifications working on my new watch.

I've updated all the software to the newest versions as well as the gear manager but I don't see any options for notifications and I'm certainly not getting any on my watch.

I am however using a custom rom would that have something to do with it?

If I'm using a custom rom based on touchwiz do I need any specific things to make my watch 100 percent compatible with my note3?

Right now other then the Bluetooth and camera I can't see much use for the watch!

Do I need to go back to stock on the Note for best compatibility?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
In Gear Manager, click on Notifications, scroll down and find "More Notifications" (or maybe More Messages)
In there you can tick the apps you want to send notifications from, Facebook, Gmail etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to st-tps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]