[Q] Not booting after reboot cyanogenmod 10.2 stable

Tip us?

jibon57
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Not booting after reboot cyanogenmod 10.2 stable

Hello everyone,

I just installed cyanogenmod 10.2 stable rom in my skyrocket. After install mobile was booted but when I gave reboot that phone not showing anything after showing samsung logo . Any idea ? Used TWRP 2.6.3.0 touch recovery for install that Rom. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

ilLuminatriXkill
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibon57 View Post
Hello everyone,

I just installed cyanogenmod 10.2 stable rom in my skyrocket. After install mobile was booted but when I gave reboot that phone not showing anything after showing samsung logo . Any idea ? Used TWRP 2.6.3.0 touch recovery for install that Rom. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
well try to superwipe and install again..happend to me to and it fixed it..oh and for the future use CWM with CM

vpxf
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Sounds like the standard recovery issue but yours should be new enough. As mentioned, do a full wipe, if that doesn't work do another and try flashing using cwm. I haven't had a single issue with 10.2 yet, good luck!

southygov
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I think twrp 2.6.1.0 has worked for some people or use cwm(philz I think) and flash from there. After that switch back to twrp 2.6.3.0.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk