5,596,066 Members 33,796 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help please !!! Modem files

Tip us?
 
guide08
Old
#1  
guide08's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 46
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ANKARA
Unhappy [q] help please !!! Modem files

Before I installed Maclaw CM10.2 (16.12.2013), via CWM Recovery; I had formetted system-preload-modem-sdcard. After those process, I installed the CM10.2., but there is no any network signal!!!

Then, I installed original ROM for S3 Mini (I8190), there is no again network signal. I think my phone needs the modem files.

Please help me. What can I do?
 
hasdroid
Old
#2  
hasdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 224
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: damascus
I'm fixed this for (i8190) model only.😉
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2566918

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
 
tys0n
Old
#3  
tys0n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 991
Posts: 1,639
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by guide08 View Post
Before I installed Maclaw CM10.2 (16.12.2013), via CWM Recovery; I had formetted system-preload-modem-sdcard. After those process, I installed the CM10.2., but there is no any network signal!!!

Then, I installed original ROM for S3 Mini (I8190), there is no again network signal. I think my phone needs the modem files.

Please help me. What can I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasdroid View Post
I'm fixed this for (i8190) model only.😉
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2566918

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
I can make it even easier. Just flash modemfs and baseband in recovery.
i8190-CWM-modemfs.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tys0n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
guide08
Old
#4  
guide08's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 46
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ANKARA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tys0n View Post
I can make it even easier. Just flash modemfs and baseband in recovery.
Attachment 2461614
Firstly thanks;
I tried and netwok came back with low signal but 3g didnt work. And then I had to give my phone to Samsung Service
I wont have the phone during 5 days
 
guide08
Old
#5  
guide08's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 46
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ANKARA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasdroid View Post
I'm fixed this for (i8190) model only.😉
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2566918

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
Network came back, but 3g didnt work. So I gave my phone to Samsung Service
By the way your recommends didnt solve the Baseband problem.
Tags
i8190, modem, s3 mini
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes