5,600,483 Members 32,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't Download Apps from Play Store.

Tip us?

Aelyus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default [Q] Can't Download Apps from Play Store.

I'm running the latest stock build for my i337m, the I337MUMUEMK6, I just got the update via OTA and I can't download a single app from the play store, not even update the existing apps, not on any of my 2 home Wi-Fi Networks nor in Mobile Data. I have tried everything you're likely going to suggest. Cleared Data & Cache on the play Store, Cleared Data & Cache on the Download Manager, Rebooted the phone, got desperate and did a Factory Reset, nothing, went to stock recovery and Did a Factory Wipe & Cache Wipe, nothing. I got even more desperate and made a new Google Account and still nothing, apps are stuck in "Downloading..." forever. What's going on?

hovax615@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelyus View Post
I'm running the latest stock build for my i337m, the I337MUMUEMK6, I just got the update via OTA and I can't download a single app from the play store, not even update the existing apps, not on any of my 2 home Wi-Fi Networks nor in Mobile Data. I have tried everything you're likely going to suggest. Cleared Data & Cache on the play Store, Cleared Data & Cache on the Download Manager, Rebooted the phone, got desperate and did a Factory Reset, nothing, went to stock recovery and Did a Factory Wipe & Cache Wipe, nothing. I got even more desperate and made a new Google Account and still nothing, apps are stuck in "Downloading..." forever. What's going on?
Did you update the security message that popped up in the beginning when you factory reset?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Aelyus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hovax615@hotmail.com View Post
Did you update the security message that popped up in the beginning when you factory reset?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
The Samsung Account Update? Yes.

Aelyus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Bump, still can't download certain apps, others updated after hours of waiting.