5,600,571 Members 33,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The trouble with fitness is...

Tip us?

iirisa
Old
(Last edited by iirisa; 18th December 2013 at 06:02 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default The trouble with fitness is...

So straight to my problem. During entire life of this device it has had some misunderstandings and hate towards fitness applications. When I track my runs (or walks, or whatever) my phone tends to freeze or reboot. I always run fitness app together with a music player and sometimes also GPS test app, so my initial thought was it could be because of low ram (??) I have to mention this does not happen every single time, but very often and seems to be completely random.
I've had this issue no matter what ROM I've used, including stock. Currently I'm using reloaded Mackay ROM.

Also recently audio guide within my fitness app has so cracked sound that I was forced to competely diasble it!

Anyone with similar experience, any idea where to look for solution or a ready made one share your thoughts please
Siemens C55
Samsung E330
Nokia 6085

LG Optimus Black P970 bricked R.I.P.
Xperia SP

iirisa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
UPDATE: Found out that the cause is music player. Fitness app alone works good.
Does anyone of you have problems with listening to music, for instance music (both on speaker and earphones) is cutting out and music player crashes a lot. Also external speaker has cutting out sound while someone is ringing. Hope it's not a hardware problem :/

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app
Siemens C55
Samsung E330
Nokia 6085

LG Optimus Black P970 bricked R.I.P.
Xperia SP