5,605,685 Members 48,380 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck in CWM

Tip us?
 
Gloe
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default [Q] Stuck in CWM

Hi guys.

i've made a stupid mistake and i've copied ROM adn GAPPS on external SD Card and when i tried flash rom the installation was aborted. So i wanted to reboot my phone and copy files to internal sd card however the phone can't boot now. It's still booting just into CWM recovery. Do you know any solution??
Thx a lot

BTW: i'm using huawei ascend g300
 
ummarrkhan
Old
#2  
ummarrkhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 169
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Srinagar,Jammu & Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloe View Post
Hi guys.

i've made a stupid mistake and i've copied ROM adn GAPPS on external SD Card and when i tried flash rom the installation was aborted. So i wanted to reboot my phone and copy files to internal sd card however the phone can't boot now. It's still booting just into CWM recovery. Do you know any solution??
Thx a lot

BTW: i'm using huawei ascend g300
reflash stock rom
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

MY DEVICES:
Device=Samsung GT-S7562
Android Version=4.0.4
Device=Samsung GT-S5302
Android Version=2.3.6






Press TheTHANKS ButtonIf I Helped U
 
Gloe
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ummarrkhan View Post
reflash stock rom
OK, but how? With some kind of SW like Odin?
 
ummarrkhan
Old
#4  
ummarrkhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 169
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Srinagar,Jammu & Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloe View Post
OK, but how? With some kind of SW like Odin?
yup
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

MY DEVICES:
Device=Samsung GT-S7562
Android Version=4.0.4
Device=Samsung GT-S5302
Android Version=2.3.6






Press TheTHANKS ButtonIf I Helped U
 
Gloe
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ummarrkhan View Post
yup
Problem solved. I flashed stock fw via sd card (\dload\update.app). Thex a lot
 
ummarrkhan
Old
#6  
ummarrkhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 169
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Srinagar,Jammu & Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloe View Post
Problem solved. I flashed stock fw via sd card (\dload\update.app). Thex a lot
dont write thanx press thanx button
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

MY DEVICES:
Device=Samsung GT-S7562
Android Version=4.0.4
Device=Samsung GT-S5302
Android Version=2.3.6






Press TheTHANKS ButtonIf I Helped U
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...