XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Signal

Tip us?

Seril89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No Signal

Hi guys i have a problem with my s advance. He have no signal. I change the sim card, but the problem remains. The IMEI is correct, baseband too. I change the 3G antenna but i don't fix the problem. The device have the original firmware JB 4.1.2. I try to flash again the original firmware with odin but without success. What should i do? Thank you very much.

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 2760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seril89 View Post
Hi guys i have a problem with my s advance. He have no signal. I change the sim card, but the problem remains. The IMEI is correct, baseband too. I change the 3G antenna but i don't fix the problem. The device have the original firmware JB 4.1.2. I try to flash again the original firmware with odin but without success. What should i do? Thank you very much.
What have you done in past with phone? Did you install some ROM? If yes, did you do factory reset after going to stock?

Seril89
Old
(Last edited by Seril89; 19th December 2013 at 11:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
What have you done in past with phone? Did you install some ROM? If yes, did you do factory reset after going to stock?
I updated firmware to JB by Ginger with odin but i had this problem also with 2.3.6 original. I updated the firmware for to try to fix the problem, but without result.

Look the attachments
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-19-12-49-06.png
Views:	37
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2463294  

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 2760
Quote:
I updated firmware to JB by Ginger with odin but i had this problem also with 2.3.6 original. I updated the firmware for to try to fix the problem, but without result.

Look the attachments
You took it to some service center?

mathei
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:

Look the attachments
Try a reflash with Odin a dedicated firmware for your area.
Reboot into stock recovery (remove the battery, put it back, press simultaneously vol.up, home and power buttons). You have to give a factory reset and restart. Helped me regain my baseband and network access. I mention that my phone locked to the network (Vodafone) but I installed the firmware for another network, but also for my area.
If don't work, service for Samsung is single solution...
Tab: Lenovo Idea 2107A-H with 4.03 ROM

Seril89
Old
(Last edited by Seril89; 19th December 2013 at 12:25 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
@mathei I do this many times. But without result. @shut_down no