XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ubuntu touch on our sgs2+?

Tip us?

icex93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Ubuntu touch on our sgs2+?

Hola guys I'm semi-new in xda in the sense that i registered in a lot time ago (as you can easly see xD ) but i never have time to be present in various discussions.. so i limited to observe you only (like a 007 under cover xD ahaha) but i can't wait anymore and, because i can't post anything until 10 posts, i want to thank everyone is doing his best to improve our device for the moment my thanksgiving are general because i'm afraid to forget someone, but when I reach the prefixed number of posts i thank you personally if you continue in the way like you're doing in this moment our device becomes as great as its cousin

However, let's focus on the title of 3d: i wanna ask you if is there any possibility to port Ububntu on our device. I'm mainly referring to hardware's aspects in the waiting that some great developer can do this, eventually

10x to everyone in advance

Sent from my S2+

nanoteam
Old
Thanks Meter 117

DONATE TO ME
if ubuntu touch ported you wont use it because just wifi works no ril no bluetooth ..long list it is stil in devlopment ... see ubuntu web site ..
The Following User Says Thank You to nanoteam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icex93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Ookay thanks a lot however i hope these problems will be fix soon because I really want to try this o.s. (that I consider wonderful on desks versions) on a mobile device. Btw.. again thank you

Sent from my S2+